Update: 3.3.0 is available now.
Version 3.3.0 Features:
- Added Text tokens - find and replace text in a text field with your own values (more)
- Added current version to support dialog
- Adding component class name to components - when exporting a component the component name is added as a class (Adding roll over effects)
- Added CSS preference to change the interval that refresh pages is called. Use
--web-refresh-intervalin a stylesheet.
- Added fix for bug when opening dialog from panel and properties not saved
- Added initial support for linear and radial gradients on the artboard
- Fixed Launcher page and copy to clipboard not working
- Added Server option - Enter your server url and the new link is shown after export. For example, if you enter “
http://localhost/” in the server field and your artboard is named “MyArtboard” a link will be shown after export that you can click on to open your browser to, “http://localhost/MyArtboard.html”. A check server button is available to check the server is running.
- Fixed dropdown buttons in the element panel not visible on Windows.
- Fix text input values not removed in element options on Windows when you cleared the field (partially)
- Added group layout button in the element panel to distribute and align from panel
- Added copy url link, open url link and open host link to export panel area
- Fixed export on update not showing correct option when panel is hidden then shown again
- Changed default option for group item spacing to start
- If using quick export and panel is open then links are shown in the panel and not a notification dialog
- Fixed items being export when marked for export was false
- It looks like you can’t erase text from text inputs in the Element Options panel in Windows. Still looking into this. If you are using Windows and it works for you then do not upgrade at this time. This does not affect OSX. Update: These issue is fixed in 3.3.0
- There are dropdown lists in the Element Options view that are not visible when using Windows. They are there if you click them them but they are not visible. Update: These issues addressed in 3.3.0 below.
- Added rotation not supported messages during export
- Added close button to notification dialog
- Changed more buttons to text links
- Removing Open Folder option on Windows and Mac
- Added push options to self alignment
- Added more details buttons to more element options
- Fixed more cases of blank panel and blank element options dialog
- Fixed errors when no element and no artboard is selected
- Removing more styles when element is a flex item
- The group item alignment dropdown icon is not visible on windows but it is still there.
- Opening the element options while the panel is open sometimes shows an empty dialog. Reload the plugin (CMD + SHIFT + R) or go into the Plugins > Development > Reload plugins.
- If artboards have the same name and you export to a single page then both are displayed. To fix change the artboard name or enter in a unique id for the artboard in the element options.
- There was a bug on Windows where text was not removed from form fields in the element options once it was entered. It will now remove but you have to use the tab key to move focus to another field. Erase the text and then press tab.
Note if you encounter any issues do two things, log a bug here and reload the plugin.
To reload the plugin use (CMD + SHIFT + R or CTRL + SHIFT + R) or go into the Adobe XD menu Plugins > Development > Reload plugins.