How can I put my adobe xd inside a working Shopify template pages?

Hello everyone! I’m currently stuck with 2 problems,

1, Export my adobe xd in a working file to put on Shopify.

Using the app on adobe web export, currently not uploading.

2, Export an existing file from my adobe xd on Shopify

1. Log in to your Shopify account and go to the “Online Store” section of your dashboard.

2. From the “Themes” page, click on the “Actions” button next to the theme you want to use and select “Edit HTML/CSS.”

3. In the “Layout” folder, you will find the template files for your store’s pages, such as the homepage, product pages, and blog pages.

4. To use your Adobe XD design for a particular page, you will need to replace the existing template code with the HTML and CSS code from your Adobe XD export. You can do this by opening the relevant template file in a text editor, deleting the existing code, and pasting in the code from your Adobe XD export.

5. Repeat this process for each template file that you want to customize using your Adobe XD design.

6. Once you have customized all of the template files that you want to change, click the “Save” button to apply your changes

I would love to get some help here ASAP I’m stuck on this for 4 months already.
I would love to know how to get a website from adobe xd inside a working website.

1 Like

Hi, with Web Export you can export the HTML and CSS to view the artboard in a web browser.

I do not have what Shopify requires. It looks like you have to create an account to view the pages you describe.

Comments:

• Currently there is no official upload support to a website. If you want to use your artboard in Shopify you need to follow the instructions from Shopify. It looks like you have included them below.
  • I guess you are getting the instructions from Shopify. From these instruction it sounds like you need to export from Web Export in XD. Then open those exported files and copy and paste the code into Shopify template. You may need to embed images.

I can’t view those pages that you are describing. I might try and create an account but it looks like it might be a paid account. If you are able to, follow the instructions you have listed above and get the template code. Then paste that code here and I might be able to come up with an example for you. Also, take screenshots and post them here.